Listed 20 August 2021:
We are looking for our 2022 Vintage Crew. Are you ready to work hard, learn about making world-class wine, and have some fun with like-minded people?
Apply here https://www.winejobsonline.com/job?job_id=6939
Listed 12 August 2021:
Quality and Compliance (Health and Safety focus) or Human Resources Advisor (two roles)
Whitehaven Wine Company has created two exciting roles to assist the company in its growth phase. These roles will appeal to candidates with either HR knowledge and experience, or experience in Health and Safety and/or Quality systems. Both positions are permanent part-time, with the scope and opportunity to grow the roles in time. For each role we are looking for someone with a positive, conscientious attitude.
- Quality and Compliance Manager: responsible for ensuring all Whitehaven's Health & Safety, and Quality Management systems are implemented and monitored with a view to progressing the company to the next stage of compliance.
- HR Advisor: responsible for advising line managers on a range of HR issues including recruitment, selection, training, performance reviews, and any HR or employment-related issues as they arise.
For either role you will ideally have:
- 3+ years experience in either an HR role or in an H&S Quality Management and Compliance role.
- An in-depth understanding of the Acts that govern either H&S or HR in New Zealand.
- A good understanding of current issues, and best practice in either field.
- A team-player attitude, a good sense of humour.
- The ability to build rapport and trust across the organisation, and with external suppliers.
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills.
In these roles you will:
- Be responsible for all administrative tasks associated with the role.
- Work with a wide range of internal stakeholders, and liaise closely with all external agencies, and contractors.
- Need to identify business needs, where necessary design and implement systems or protocols, and provide advice and guidance to management and staff.
For a job description, or to apply for either role, please send a cover letter and CV to:
Simon Toneycliffe, GM, Whitehaven Wine Company
T. 03 572 7588