Aromatics Virtual Tasting Pack
Enjoy our Aromatics Virtual Tasting Pack - A bottle of our Whitehaven Pinot Gris and of our Whitehaven Riesling.
2018 Whitehaven Marlborough Pinot Gris: The palate is full-flavoured and medium-bodied with a mouth-filling texture, and soft, plush acidity. The pear, quince and citrus peel flavours tend to the elegant clean finish.
2017 Whitehaven Marlborough Riesling: A medium to light bodied wine with bright citrus aromatic flavours. These flavours are heightened by the fresh acidity and balanced residual sugar to aid the mouthfeel and texture.
Sample these wines live with renowned and respected New Zealand wine writer, Joelle Thomson, and our Chief Winemaker, Peter Jackson, 6pm Thursday 6th August on our Whitehaven Instagram Page.
Please note: Available for shipping within NZ only.
|2018 Whitehaven Marlborough Pinot Gris||2017 Whitehaven Marlborough Riesling|
Residual Sugar: 5.3 g/L
Titratable Acidity: 5.2 g/L
Residual Sugar: 11.6 g/L
Titratable Acidity: 8.1 g/L
2018 Whitehaven Marlborough Pinot Gris
- 2020 Sakura Japan Women’s Wine Awards, Double Gold
- 'Pretty and appealing pinot gris with delicate white rose and lychee flavours, plus a suggestion of clove and spice. The wine has a hint of sweetness but finishes reasonably dry thanks to very fine peppery tannins.' Bob Campbell, 90/100, Four Stars
- Cameron Douglas, 90/100 pts
2017 Whitehaven Marlborough Riesling
- 2017 Air New Zealand Wine Awards: Gold
- 'It is elegantly expressed on the nose showing red apple, white nectarine, lemon peel and jasmine aromas, followed by a finely textured palate that is focused and linear with delicate fruit intensity. The wine is beautifully styled and restrained, backed by subtle sweetness and perfectly pitched acidity, finishing persistent and mouth-watering. At its best: now to 2021.' Sam Kim 91/100 4.5 stars