Pinot Noir Pair
Enjoy our Pinot Noir Pair - A bottle of our flagship Whitehaven label and a bottle of our Single Vineyard 'Greg' label.
2016 Whitehaven Marlborough Pinot Noir: A medium bodied wine with silky, velvety tannins and a firm structure to carry the bright primary fruits and perfumed notes. The finish has lively acidity, aiding freshness.
2017 Whitehaven Greg Single Vineyard Southern Valleys Pinot Noir: An elegant, full-bodied wine, with fine, silky tannins to support the bright red fruit and spice flavours. The wine has a fine silky texture and lengthy finish.
The 'Greg' range is dedicated to the memory of our founder Greg White 1952-2007. The 'Greg' range epitomises regional and varietal expression.
Please note: Available for shipping within NZ only.
|2017 Whitehaven Greg Pinot Noir||2016 Whitehaven Marlborough Pinot Noir|
Residual Sugar: 1.8 g/L
Titratable Acidity: 5.7 g/L
| WINE ANALYSIS
Residual Sugar: <2.0 g/L
Titratable Acidity: 5.9 g/L
2017 Whitehaven Greg Single Vineyard Southern Valleys Pinot Noir
- Michael Cooper, NZ: 5 Stars
- Cameron Douglas, NZ, 95/100 pts
- Bob Campbell, NZ, 93/100 pts
2019 Whitehaven Marlborough Pinot Noir
- 2020 Joelle Thomson: 18.5/20 Points
- 2020 Mundus Vini Spring Tasting: Silver
- 2020 Sakura Japan Women’s Wine Awards: Gold
- 2019 Michael Cooper: 4 Stars
- 2019 NZ Wine of the Year: Silver
- 2019 Cameron Douglas: 93/100 Points
- 2019 Bob Campbell: 4 stars
- 2019 International Wine Competition: 92/100pts